Lodge on the Tweed is the perfect canine cottage in Peebles. Just two minutes to Peebles High Street and the River Tweed, it is convenient for both you and your dog. There is an abundance of walks straight out of the door, all the way from a dawn/eve meander to an all day epic.
Choose Peebles in the Scottish Borders for your perfect dog walking holiday.
Dog friendly accommodation
Lodge on the Tweed is ideal dog friendly accommodation, with a private fenced and gated garden to the rear.
As dog lovers we are happy to welcome dogs to the property on the following basis:-
- They are not left unattended in the property
- They are fully house-trained & well past any chewing stage as all damages must be reported & paid for
- Dogs are not allowed upstairs and in the bedrooms for ANY reason
- All bedding will be replaced and charged for if any evidence of a dog has strayed upstairs for the night
- Please keep them off the furniture unless on any blankets that you have brought with you
- A hoover is also provided to help keep it free from dog hair which would not be pleasant for any guest
- Try not to allow your dog to wee or poo in the garden but if they do please ensure it is cleaned up
- There is an outside tap that can be useful for a wash down after a mucky walk